ITH Superhero Face Shield for Kids 6x10
Hus Jef Pes Exp Dst XXX Vip VP3
A face shield is basically a clear plastic shield covering most of the face. They are easy to clean and can prevent face touching. Many parents find that its easier to get their child to wear a face shield than a mask. They can also be made with fun designs to encourage wearing.
Our Superhero face shield is completely made in the hoop and the designs fit 6x10 hoops. There are two files – one for the acetate shield and the second for the embroidered topper. NO additional sewing required!
- Shield = 6.09 x 9.75 inches or 155 x 248 mm
- Superhero Topper = 5.59 x 10.16 inches or 142 x 258 mm
The finished mask size measures 10 ¾ inches from top to bottom and 10 inches from side to side. The clear shield measures 5 ¾ inches from top to bottom but this can be made longer if required.
- Cutaway stabilizer
- Clear Acetate sheets (these can be purchased from stationery and craft stores)
- White Vinyl
- Fabric or felt for the applique areas
- Elastic, ribbon or fabric ties for attaching the face shield to the head
- Embroidery threads and bobbin fill
- Painter’s tape